Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mile a minute

Well, I expected to get busy out in LA but I never anticipated this. Over the past two weeks, in the hours I wasn't working my main job, on a side project, or looking for a place to live, I was most likely passed out into whatever quiet corner of the house I could find trying to catch up on sleep.

Things are starting to calm down a bit. I'm wrapping up the smaller project and I've found a place to live that has me moving in this Sunday. I've been living out of a duffle bag for the past 6 weeks so finally being able to unpack and settle in is something I'm really looking forward to.

I couldn't be happier with the way the apartment situation worked itself out. Long story short, in one of those "its a small world" situations, I was introduced to someone who has mutual friends in Knoxville and who just happened to be needing a roommate starting at the end of the month. Toss in the fact that its in the location I was hoping to be in and it was a no brainer.

So just a few more days of putting my head down and plowing through a hectic schedule and hopefully by next week, I'll be settling into my new place.

-Stephen

ps: The new place is 5 blocks from the beach in Santa Monica, has a perfectly fine couch, and a roommate who is totally cool with guests. Just saying...

2 comments: