Friday, February 13, 2009

And I'm off...

Leaving Nashville in about 30 minutes, so begin to expect random calls and updates for the next 3-4 days. I've got about 16gb worth of iPod loaded up with music/audiobooks and some movies that I ripped the audio track from (Anchorman, etc). Hopefully that will be enough to stave off boredom.

There is one detail I kind of overlooked during my planning of this trip. Saturday is Valentines day. Guess who is having trouble finding any sort of hotel that night? Whoops. I'm now rooting for someone's night to go poorly and have a last minute vacancy open up somewhere. 

In other news, Eagle vs Tortoise! 



2 comments:

  1. OK, Eagle v. Tortoise is quite possibly one of the most awesome things I've seen in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dear Lord, my responses to that video wavered back and forth between joy and horror. Mostly horror. RIP Franky the Tortoise. Yup, I named him.

    ReplyDelete