Thursday, February 19, 2009

A day best spent doing very little

There wasn't a whole lot on my to-do list for today. I took an hour this morning to drive up and see the Topanga area since its on my radar for possible places to live. Its got a different feel to it than the rest of LA. This isn't a bad thing, but I feel like if I lived there, I'd be robbing myself of the LA experience. Definitely a pretty area, just a little too far removed for what I'm looking for.

I did have a chance to hit up a Trader Joe's for the first time. It reminded me a lot of the Fresh Market with a bit of a bohemian flair. Lots of fresh produce and has all the basics I normally feed myself off of plus the added bonus of carrying some pretty cheap wine

After that, I had very little to do with my day besides follow up some emails regarding my job hunt, so I decided to take the laptop out into the yard, enjoy the sun, and spend some time with my good friend, the internet.

So here are a bunch of random things I found today that I thought were interesting:





    No comments:

    Post a Comment